Wednesday 22 January 2014

A Grunge Affair!

Hello everyone!!
Well i am back with another creation! Today i will be sharing a shadow box with you all which i made a while back but havent had a chance to share it here on my blog! Well this shadow box was huge it measures 2.5@ 3.5 feet. Thats like umm 30*42 inches its huge! :P
Its was specially made for a boys bedroom. I've used lost and found paper pad by tim holts. I absolutely loved the prints and patters. Its such an essential for all the men themed projects! They make my life easier or else i'l go mad by refraining myself from adding flowers lol
Alright enough of rambling here come the pictures!
P.s- picture heavy post!















Hope you all like it!
I am entering this in the following challenges:-

Thanks for stopping by!
Anchal 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely shadow box - I'm sure the boy you've made it for will really treasure it! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers this month, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your wonderful project for Crafting Musketeers 'grunge' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete